Terms and Conditions of Supply
These Terms & Conditions apply to single orders that are placed with Isso Restaurants (Pvt) Limited through our Isso app or our delivery hotline at tel: +94117770300 (each, an “order”).
Orders and Delivery
- Orders for lunch can only be placed between 12pm 2:50pm and orders for dinner can be made between 6pm and 10:50pm.
- The price of your meal will be reflected on your order form prior to confirmation.
- Special order requests (e.g. without sauce, additional vegetables, no ice etc.) are not available via web ordering or through our app. Customers with special orders are advised to call our delivery hotline at tel: +94117770300.
- In order for us to maintain high standards of quality and hygiene, there are periods of equipment maintenance during which certain food items will not be available and we will notify you of this prior to dispatching your order.
- We provide delivery to the following areas:
- Colombo 1 – Colombo 13
- Mount Lavinia;
- For deliveries to any other area please call us on our hotline at tel: +94117770300.
- Each order is delivered to a single delivery point.
- Each order should be a minimum of Rs. 990 per order;
- Delivery charges may be applicable as appropriate.
- Although we will endeavour to deliver your food orders within the indicated timeframe, any delivery times stated or agreed or represented are estimates only. Delivery times may be affected by a number of factors, including those outside of our control such failure of equipment, bad weather and/or traffic conditions. While timely delivery is an important commitment, we place equal importance in ensuring the safety of our drivers / riders, and the due observance of traffic regulations.
- Our delivery service is subject to availability of resources. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any order.
- The payment choices are either cash, debit/credit card (VISA and MasterCard only) (“debit/credit card”) for orders via www.isso.lk or our app.
- Where payment is made by debit/credit card , you acknowledge agree and consent that your personal data such as your name and debit/credit card number may be disclosed to third parties (located within and outside of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka) processing such debit/credit card transactions, including debit/credit card companies, banks and payment gateways, and, subject to their respective personal data privacy policies and applicable laws, may be used, processed and stored by such third parties to facilitate payments that you now or subsequently make for orders placed. We do not store or process debit/credit card details on our Sites. Any debit/credit card details you provide are processed by our payment gateway provider, who hold and process any credit card details provided. Once a transaction is complete we may hold a reference to the debit/credit card used, which is held against your order transaction details.
- Payment via debit/credit card (VISA / MasterCard) shall be made at the point of order. Cash payment shall be made at point of delivery of food. For cash payment at the point of delivery, please have exact amount ready – Isso may not be able to provide any change for payment at the point of delivery.
Cancelations and Refunds
- Once an order is confirmed by us, such order cannot be cancelled or modified by you without our agreement in writing. Further, subject to applicable law, Isso is not liable to provide a refund once an order has been confirmed and payment (full or part) has been received.
- There will be no refunds for confirmed orders made for any reason.
- In the event an order is cancelled by us we will provide you with a full refund.
Other Terms Governing Our Supply
- Access to our website or hotline may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our reasonable control. We disclaim all liability for any malfunction, suspension or interruption of the Site or hotline, including inaccessibility due to network problems.
- If Isso is prevented or delayed in the performance of any or all of its obligations under this Agreement due to an event of force majeure, then Isso shall be excused performance or the punctual performance, as the case may be, of its said obligations and Isso shall not be liable to you (whether in damages or otherwise) for such non-performance or delay in performance. “Force majeure” means any event which is beyond the control of Isso, and includes exceptional weather conditions, floods, droughts, storms, lightning, high winds, typhoons, earthquakes, natural disasters, acts of God, aircrafts or aerial objects, explosion, fire, war, hostilities, insurgencies, terrorisms, civil commotions, riots, strikes or lock-outs on a city or industrial scale, industrial disputes, industrial actions by workmen, shortage of labour, goods, food or materials, breakdown of machinery or tools or systems; and acts or regulations of government and political interferences with the usual operations of Isso.
- The Terms & Conditions, and any disputes arising from or under the Terms & Conditions, shall be governed by the laws of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka regarding any such dispute.
- A person who is not a party to Terms & Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any part of Terms & Conditions.
- We may vary the Terms & Conditions from time to time and any use or continued use of our site shall be deemed acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. The Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Isso Restaurants (Pvt) Limited and you with respect to your use of the Site in regards to delivery and dealings in connection with Isso.
The Following Terms and Condition Shall Additionally Apply for ISSO Promotions (via SMS and Email)
- Promotions and coupon codes must be used in accordance to the minimum spend, promotional period and any other conditions stipulated in the promotion communication sent to you by SMS or email, as the case may be.
- The minimum spend stated for the promotion shall exclude delivery charges.
- Promotion coupon code can only be used once per transaction.
- Promotion coupon code cannot be used with any other on-going promotions, discounts, offers or privileges.